Holy cow! What a fantastic three days we just had at the Bulletproof Conference in Pasadena, California (September 26-28). If you don’t know about Bulletproof, you should. Bulletproof is the brainchild of Dave Asprey, a mastermind in utilizing the latest techniques to optimize the potential of both body and mind. This year’s conference was a thrilling three days, filled with world-renowned keynote speakers and the latest and greatest technologies and techniques to optimize human mental and physical performance. Helen Irlen spoke to the audience full of inspired biohackers on Friday, September 26, to share how Irlen Spectral Filters can eliminate unwanted stress and strain on the brain and allow for optimized brain function and performance.
34 other human performance luminaries took the stage over the course of the weekend, including:
- Steven Kotler — best selling author of “The Rise of Superman” and co-founder of the Flow Genome Project
- Jim Kwik — world leader in memory and speed reading training
- Daniel Amen, MD — founder of the Amen Clinics
- Daniel Vitalis — leading health, nutrition, and personal development strategist
- Jack Kruse, MD — neurosurgeon and optimal health educator
Conference attendees were from all over the world, including Sweden, South Africa, France, and England. We loved spending the weekend with all of these exceptionally brilliant and talented individuals, and enjoyed offering nearly 100 free pre-screenings for Irlen Syndrome in honor of our upcoming Irlen Awareness Week!